I’ve spent a good chunk of the last 18 months or so busy working on something for my J.O.B. I’m hoping to get back to my long list of unfinished projects in my upcoming vacation time away from that job. Looking at my bench, I see lots of started-but-not-finished projects and a few things I’ve purchased to play with but never got around to.
Let’s take a quick tour.
- Still need to finish fixing that toy for my son who is probably too old for said toy now.
- I got a Raspberry Pi 2 recently and other than booting it once with Windows 10 IOT, I haven’t done anything with it yet.
- I got a “serial to wifi” module for something but I can’t remember what. <g>
- I (finally) picked up a Bus Pirate to play with, maybe I should hook it up to that serial wifi module.
- I started making an alternate board for Clue to play with the kids. It is just drawn with Sharpie markers on paper printed with Clue-sized tiles.
- I have a couple of “I should repair this” things that I started but didn’t get time to finish.
- A couple printers to tear down and scavenge parts from.
Maybe by making this list I will get around to finishing one of these.