Many people complain that there are too many cable channels. Too much choice.
I feel the same way lately but in terms of too many blog posts, podcasts, and books to read. I realized today as I removed my “in progress” stack of books from the bedside table. Somewhat admitting defeat that I couldn’t finish them without some focused effort, I moved them to my office. They are neatly in a stack where it makes my office PC difficult to use – a taunt should I decide to sit down to browse Facebook or Twitter. “Read me”
Currently in the queue or in progress…
- Machine Learning Coursera Course
- Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python
- Machine Learning Using C Sharp For Beginners
- Exploiting Software: How to Break Code
- Cryptography Engineering: Design Principles and Practical Applications
And then there are the fiction books…
Need to get busy reading.
- Machine Learning Coursera Course was awesome.
- The Python data science book was good.
- The C# data science book was ok.
- Exploiting Software was not worth the time or energy.
- Cryptography Engineering was good.